Sunday, November 2, 2008

The 101 Things * 02.11.2008/21.04.2011

#1 To do a travel with someone who I’ve never travelled before
#2 To become a bone marrow donor
#3 To taste typical food of a country I’ve never tried before
#4 To edit an article to Wikipedia
#5 To open a blog and keep it updated
#6 To do Scuba Diving
#7 To change of apartment
#8 To travel by train
#9 Not watch TV one day for week
#10 To learn how to cook seafood (actually, “sapateira”…don’t have idea what’s the word on English)
#11 To write an historical article
#12 To become a partner of a Non-Governmental-Organization
#13 One day, in which it is raining a lot, to go out for a walk on the street
#14 To use my Lomo
#15 To do a list with my 101 favourite songs
#16 To buy a shaker and learn how to do a lot of very good drinks
(that are always too expensive on the pubs)
#17 To climb to a mountain higher than the highest mountain that I already climbed (to check which one it is)
#18 To visit 3 museums/exhibitions
#19 To read again The Lord of the Rings
#20 To buy a new sleeping bag (and use it)
#21 To take a photo to each one of the 101 things by the time I’m doing each one
#22 To go to “Quinta da Regaleira” with Paula and Jorge
#23 To write on a little notebook all my contacts (because yes, cell phones get lost, get broken, are stolen, etc etc ect)
#24 To find out the origin of my name “Borda d’Água”
#25 To do the puzzle “The Accolade”
#26 To write a manifesto
#27 To triple my postcards collection
#28 To go to a gym
#29 To do a travel with my aunt
#30 To convince someone to do his own list of “101 things to do in 1001 days”
#31 For a weekend only eat vegetarian food
#32 To read a book written in French
#33 To make a BIG surprise to my godson in one of his birthdays or in Christmas
#34 To buy an expensive red wine bottle and share it with someone
#35 To write a monologue
#36 To write a dialog
#37 To participate at least once in a volunteers action, with which I identify myself
#38 To loose 8kg
#39 To go to London
#40 To pick up a day in the week, buy the newspaper that day and read it from the beginning to the end
#41 To see 101 movies from the 250 Best Movies List of IMDB
#42 To send a letter to someone that doesn’t have a clue of who I am
#43 To cook to someone
#44 To learn a new language
#45 To go see a football match of the Portuguese selection (if possible, in a foreign country)
#46 To go for a rally with my cousin
#47 To do a digital compilation of all my photos
#48 To plant tulips
#49 To ride a motorbike
#50 To visit the Convent of Christ, in Tomar
#51 To send a Chocotelegram to someone
#52 To always have at least one postcard travelling by Postcrossing
#53 To go out for a coffee with a friend that I don’t talk to for years
#54 To taste something that I think I’m not going to like it
#55 To attend a creative writing workshop
#56 To go out for a big weekend and do a road trip (but without previous destination)
#57 To save 1€ for each of the 1001 days
#58 To decide what to do in the end of the 1001 days with 1001 Euros
#59 To go to the theatre
#60 To do a thematic party in the summer at my garden, in Murteira
#61 To buy a new mp3
#62 To go to the library and return the two books that I’ve bought and that are in my bookcase for over an year
#63 To visit Italy or Czech Republic
#64 To calcute my ecological footprint and reduce it
#65 To do my own recipes book (and include on it all those recipes that are in my aunt’s head)
#66 To do something that I think that I’m not able to do
#67 To go to a SPA
#68 To do a First Aid kit to put on the car
#69 To photograph the maximum number of Castles and Lighthouses in Portugal
#70 To go to a concert of a Portuguese band
#71 To go to a concert of a foreign band
#72 To read a book written in English
#73 To ride a horse
#74 To learn how to work with a program of photography edition
#75 To write a “Travel Diary” of one of my travels
#76 To paint the hair on a different colour (just to see!!)
#77 To hear 101 albums of the list of the “1000 albums that you should hear before you die”
#78 To learn how to do “molotof” (typical Portuguese dessert)
#79 To get ride off of 101 things that I already don’t need
#80 To learn how to change the car tire
#81 To do my family tree
#82 To write a letter of gratitude to some establishment where I had been really well attended
#83 To buy a good classic music cd and decide if I like it or not
#84 To read 12 books that are considered “Classic”
#85 To read 12 books that are considered “Contemporaries”
#86 To write a text for someone read when I die
#87 To see Requiem for a Dream (don’t have idea if it is on the 250 Best Movies List of the IMDB)
#88 To see Toy Story (idem)
#89 To enrol in another degree course
#90 To read a book of each Nobel Prize of the Literature awarded in that year and to know who gained the other Nobel Prizes and why
#91 To go camping at least 7 times
#92 To learn how to do the “tie knot”
#93 To do my passport (and use it!)
#94 To gather some histories about my family, specially those that I don’t have idea yet
#95 To go on a roller coaster
#96 To complete my dvd’s collection of Friends (two seasons missing)
#97 To swim with the dolphins (or in the impossibility to swim on a waterfall)
#98 To do a Pic-Nic
#99 To go to the Alps
#100 To take a “self-portrait” of my family in Murteira, in the summer (with all!!)
#101 To celebrate in a funny way the accomplishment of these 101 things

No comments: