Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hard Questions

Reading this week newspaper I saw a movie advertise that I simply loved. It has one of those “smarty-and-intelligent” lines (in this case, a question) that I couldn’t resist to, and yes, I even cut it to put it in my agenda. After a little research on the internet about it I saw that was the poster of the so spoken film “Smulldog Millionaire”. I knew that the film had won the some golden globes, that has several nominations for the oscares and someone had already told me about it something like “it’s a film where we learn very much about people, about how they are”. Despite all that the little thing that really conquered me to want to see the film was that simple question…






Which will be the right answer?



4 comments:

joana said...

Really...I'm still thinking on this!! Which will be the right answer??

Anonymous said...

Iin my opinion the right answer would be SMARTS.
As destiny if it existed wouldn't usually answer anything but just decide ... luck is without direction, too, so it might miss to help one find the true love.
The only thing you could do would be doing something. And although you could buy smartness if you had money you'd better use your own brains ...
(And I don't know the movie.)

Anonymous said...

Hej Joana,
today I got this video link from a friend, and I think you might like the movie, regarding the lost love question:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy0HNWto0UY&fmt=18
Have fun, Georg (nicetry)

Anonymous said...

mmmmm maybe E.? (=
sh3f