Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time breaks

My mind works in time breaks.
Really.
Today is Wednesday and I’m already thinking in Friday and in my Saturday’s morning (that yes, I intend to spend all in bed or something like that). In Mondays I always want the middle of the week, so when that arrives I can count till Friday evening. If I want to go a little bit further, behind the “days-of-the-week-countdown”, I suddenly found in my mind the “months-countdown”. January has now started and I want the quickly arrive of Easter time (April, where are you?), when I’m going to have 2 or 3 free weekends and who knows visit some other country in one of those weekends. After that I’m going to wait for July (to finally go to London) and after July I’m going to be waiting for October (to have the famous “big holidays”!! Hurrayyy).
I even have a calendar in work that has literally all these year-divisions. Office makes me feel like one of those teenagers that use 8 different colour pens just to write the summary of maths and the english exercises that the teacher wrote on the board! Stupid Excel! In purple the days that I intend to have for holidays, in red the ones that I already know that I’m not going to work, at grey all Saturdays, Sundays and Official holidays, in light blue the ones that I already worked…arghh!! I don’t need that!!

No comments: