Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sandra's 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days

On Friday I read for the first time (and I stood very happy with it) the 101 Things to do in 1001 days of my friend Sandra. I talked with her about it some days ago, occasionally, and this week she has join the craziness and started her own list too. The funny thing it’s how in reading her things my mind automatically was thinking “I can do this with her!”, “I want to this too”, “I also want to take more photographs”, and so on. It’s also good to see that I’m included in one or two of her “to do” things, like the one of the picnic or the other of being part in one of her journeys =)

Now it’s going to be funny to show the lists to other friends and see their reaction =)
(if Manela and Sandra can go with you to Madrid to the museums-tour, you three can also go with me to Italy or Czech Republic…after all we still have many days to plan it!!)

(and yes, I have to take a photo of you and your list…after all, you’re my #30)

2 comments:

Tempewytch said...

Welcome to the 101 in 1001 group of people - I hope you enjoy the journey (I know I am!)

Juno said...

Hi miga,
it was funny to read your list and find some items so similar to mine.
You’re “intimated” to participate in as many as you like.
I'll do the same for you.
Kisses